Institutional Transfer Guides – Pikes Peak Community College to UNC
These Institutional Transfer Guides have been developed by UNC faculty to assist students who start at Pikes Peak Community College and intend to transfer to UNC. The Institutional Transfer Guides provide a snapshot of both the courses a transfer student should take at the community college to efficiently transfer to UNC and obtain a bachelor’s degree, and the courses remaining to take at UNC to complete their degree.
For a bachelor’s degree that requires 120 credits, a student following these guides who transfers to UNC with an A.A. or A.S. degree (60 credits with no D’s or F’s) will ordinarily have 60 credits left to complete at UNC. UNC Liberal Arts Curriculum (LAC) is waived with completion of A.A./A.S. degree. Note: An associate's degree is not possible for every major to still complete the bachelor's degree in four years. If an associate's degree is not completed, additional liberal arts courses may be required. Please see individual transfer guides for details.
These guides are based on current degree and Colorado general education requirements from the selected catalog term and requirements are subject to change. These plans are a recommended schedule and not reflective of every student's individual academic context. Students should consult with their advisor at Pikes Peak Community College for course sequence guidance and their advisor at UNC after enrolling for additional graduation requirements.
Current Transfer Guides
Transfer Guides for each major will be added as they are made available. If your program is not listed, please contact the department or college advising center for the program for additional transfer guidance.
Asian Studies B.A.
Business Administration B.S.
- Accounting Concentration
- Computer Information Systems Concentration
- Finance Concentration
- General Business Concentration
- Management Concentration
- Marketing Concentration
- Chemistry Concentration (ACS Certified)
- Forensic Science Concentration
- Industrial Chemistry Concentration
- Pre-Health Concentration
- Licensure: Science (Grades 7-12)
Early Childhood B.A.
- Business Economics Concentration
- Environmental Economics Concentration
- International Economics Concentration
- Liberal Arts Concentration
Elementary Education B.A.
- Elementary Education Endorsement (K-6), Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Concentration
- Elementary Education Endorsement (K-6), Education New Literacies Concentration
- Elementary Education Endorsement (K-6), Mathematics Concentration
- Elementary Education Endorsement (K-6), Performing and Visual Arts Concentration
- Elementary Education Endorsement (K-6), Science Concentration
- Elementary Education Endorsement (K-6), Social Studies Concentration
- Elementary Education Endorsement (K-6), Special Education Concentration
- NonLicensure Educational Studies Concentration
- Community Development Concentration
- Field Studies Concentration
- Geographic Information Science Concentration
- Regional Studies Concentration
International Affairs B.A
- Starting with Computer Science:
Mexican American Studies B.A
Theatre Arts B.A.