Final Exam Search Calendar
Spring 2021 Final Exam Week is May 3 - May 7
Final Exam Searches become available after the fifth week of classes for the fall and spring semesters. All full-term courses should meet through finals week. If the course does not appear in your search, does not have a final exam scheduled, or the results are not as you expected; please clarify the day, time, and location with your instructor
Use the search feature below to first find the course. Searches can be done by instructor name, CRN, or subject and course. For example:
- "Smith" can be entered to find all courses taught by Professor Smith
- The Course Registration Number such as “13380” can be entered to find the course assigned that CRN. (This search produces the most targeted results).
- A course subject, number, and section (ANT 110 001) can also be entered.
The search will display all active occurrences of that course per month. To view the Final Exam day, time, and location; scroll to the bottom of the search result, or go straight to that entry by selecting May (for the Spring semester) and December (for the Fall semester) from the month options above the search field.
Use the search below to find a final exam.
If in doubt, check with your instructor.
- When to Register
- Common Holds & Registration Errors
- Add/Drop/Withdrawal/Audit Classes
- Complete Schedule Withdrawal
- Finding your Advisor
- Registration Appeals
- Course Prefixes and Numbers
- Course Load
- Repeating a Course
- Class Waitlists
- Directed Study/Non-Scheduled Courses
- UNC-AIMS Cooperative
- Non-Degree Registration Options