Jump to main content

We're getting a new home in the Campus Commons
Our office is moving to the second floor of the Campus Commons during spring break (March 11 – 15). We'll be there with the Office of Financial Aid and the Bursar's Office in a co-located space we're calling Bear Central ready to serve you on March 18th. See you soon!

Graduation and Your Degree

Information in this section

Undergraduate Graduation

Find out more about the requirements for earning a bachelor's degree.

Undergraduate Diplomas

Make sure your diploma doesn't get lost in the mail. Learn more about diplomas.

Undergraduate Certificates

There are a few steps to obtaining an undergraduate certificate. Find out more about the process.

Degree Works

Learn more about monitoring your academic progress at any time through Degree Works.


If you plan to visit a foreign country, you may need an apostille. Learn more about options.

Graduation Staff

Contact information on our help graduation personnel. They can provided helpful assistance with questions regarding graduation applications and commencement.