Jump to main content

Transferring Credit to UNC

Official transcripts for undergraduate students are routed to the Office of the Registrar for evaluation upon admission to the University.  Questions may be directed to transfereval@unco.edu.

Transcripts for already admitted undergraduate students should be sent to:
UNC Office of the Registrar
Campus Box 50
Greeley, CO  80639

Transcripts for new undergraduate applicants not yet admitted should be sent to:
UNC Office of Admissions
Campus Box 10
Greeley, CO  80639

Transfer Evaluation and Policies

Learn more about the evaluation process at UNC and the policies that apply to transfer credit. 

Transferology and International TransferView 

Check out the Transferology and International TransferView tool that will help identify transfer equivalencies or help you find coursework that will transfer to UNC.


International TransferView

Statewide Transfer Articulation Agreements

Institutional Partnerships and Transfer Guides

Learn about agreements between public two-year and four-year colleges and universities in the State of Colorado.

Transfer Equivalency Report

Information on accessing your transfer equivalency report through your Ursa account.

Prior Learning Experiences

The University of Northern Colorado accepts transfer credit for qualifying scores on Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), College-Level Examination Program (CLEP), Military Credit, Teacher Cadet, Cambridge Assessment International Education (AICE) and portfolio review. 

Reverse Transfer

Learn more about Colorado's approach to "reverse transfer" for undergraduate students who have transferred from a Colorado community college to a Colorado university to combine credits from both institutions and apply them towards an associate’s degree.