(Complete Schedule Withdrawal)
We understand that many unexpected events may cause you to withdraw from your courses at the University of Northern Colorado, but withdrawing has many important consequences, both academic and financial. To be sure you are making an informed decision, we urge you to read the Withdrawal FAQ's information before you decide to withdraw.
Please note: After the drop deadline, when withdrawing from a course(s), the student will be charged 100% tuition.
- When to Register
- Common Holds & Registration Errors
- Add/Drop/Withdrawal/Audit Classes
- Complete Schedule Withdrawal
- Finding your Advisor
- Registration Appeals
- Course Prefixes and Numbers
- Course Load
- Repeating a Course
- Class Waitlists
- Directed Study/Non-Scheduled Courses
- UNC-AIMS Cooperative
- Non-Degree Registration Options