The University of Northern Colorado offers Registration Waitlists during the Fall and Spring semesters for students attempting to register for undergraduate and graduate course sections that have reached capacity. Being on a Registration Waitlist does not guarantee enrollment in the course(s).
For additional information, check out the Waitlisting for Students help sheet.
- When to Register
- Common Holds & Registration Errors
- Add/Drop/Withdrawal Classes
- Finding your Advisor
- Registration Appeals
- Course Prefixes and Numbers
- Course Load
- Repeating a Course
- Class Waitlists
- Directed Study/Non-Scheduled Courses
- Independent Study Courses
- UNC-AIMS Cooperative
- Non-Degree Registration Options