Finding Your Advisor
Undergraduates with a declared major and Graduate students are assigned an advisor at the time the program or major is declared. You can find your advisor name in Ursa under Student tab - Register for Classes - Student Information.
If you are an undergraduate student and have not yet decided on a major, SOAR is the office that provides advising. The advisors are full time professionals with a wide range of experience in all academic areas at UNC. Appointments with SOAR advisors add support to your academic experience at UNC.
- When to Register
- Common Holds & Registration Errors
- Add/Drop/Withdrawal/Audit Classes
- Complete Schedule Withdrawal
- Finding your Advisor
- Registration Appeals
- Course Prefixes and Numbers
- Course Load
- Repeating a Course
- Class Waitlists
- Directed Study/Non-Scheduled Courses
- UNC-AIMS Cooperative
- Non-Degree Registration Options