Jump to main content

We've moved to Bear Central in the Campus Commons
We're there with the Office of Financial Aid and the Bursar's Office in a co-located space we're calling Bear Central.

Transfer Equivalency Report Helpsheet

1. Log into Ursa using your username and password.

 Ursa Login

2. Click on Student, under Student Applications, click on "Transfer Equivalency Report".

 Student Tab

3. This will open a new window with your Transfer Equivalency Report, which includes several blocks of transfer information.

Transfer Equivalency Report

4. You may print the Transfer Equivalency Report if you like, or you may save a digital copy by printing to your PDF printer (common PDF printers include Adobe PDF and Microsoft Print to PDF). You academic advisor also has access to this information.

For questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar at transfereval@unco.edu or 970-351-4UNC (4862).