Jump to main content

Non Degree Registration and Information

If you are not seeking a degree at UNC, you may take a course for personal interest or to transfer to another college or university. Please submit the Student Information Form online and follow the instructions you will receive in a confirmation email. Please allow 24 hours for this email to arrive.

Please note, as a non-degree seeking undergraduate student, you are not eligible for Financial Aid.