Diploma and Transcript Release Dates
Diplomas for Summer 2018 Undergraduate Students
Diplomas will be mailed to all students on September 10, 2018
Diploma mailing (DI) address needs to be updated before August 10, 2018. To update address, please complete the following:
- On the Student tab of URSA, in the Personal Information area, click the Update Addresses and Phones link.
- At the bottom of the page, click the drop down next to Type of Address to Insert, select Diploma Mailing and click Submit.
- Enter the current date in the Valid From field and leave the Until This Date field blank.
- Enter the address where you would like to receive your diploma.
If you do not provide a Diploma Mailing address by August 10, 2018, your diploma will be mailed to your permanent address. In the event there is no permanent address on file, the parent address will be used instead. If you do not have an active mailing address, your diploma will be held by the Office of the Registrar for one year. If no address is provided after one year, you are required to re-order your diploma and a fee will be required to re-issue your diploma.
Your diploma will not be released if you have a hold on your account. If your hold is released after August 10, 2018, please contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com or 970-351-2231 option 3.
On or after August 27, 2018, transcripts with your degree indicated may be ordered either:
- On-line from the Registrar’s website or
- In person at 3002 Carter Hall
Transcripts ordered and printed before August 27, 2018 will not have the degree indicated.
For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org