Undergraduate students must apply for graduation upon completion of 90 semester hours of credit applicable to the degree program.
Applications are only accepted:
- After April 1st for Fall graduates or;
- After October 1st for Spring/Summer graduates and;
- After 90 completed hours and not more than 2 semesters out from graduation.
- The student must complete the Undergraduate Graduation Application form.
- Students need to include the following:
- All Majors (programs) and Minors that are declared
- Indicate any missing non-course requirements or details about transfer work in the box provided on the application.
Note: Graduate Students need to contact the Graduate School for information on applying to graduation
- Once we receive their intent to graduate, we will respond to their Bear email to confirm we have received their application.
- You, as the advisor, and the student will receive a detailed email within 5 to 10 business days showing any outstanding graduation requirements.
Prior to applying for graduation, academic advising should take place within the departments and advising offices around campus.
After the application is filed, the student is required to inform the Office of the Registrar of any change in graduation plans, (i.e., the proposed semester of graduation, course substitutions, course repeats).
If you have any question in regards to graduation requirements please contact one of the following analysts:
Valerie Kalos - 970-351-2759 (Last Names A - E)
Jillian Clark - 970-351-3016 (Last Names F- O)
Jennifer Cherico - 970-351-1911 (Last Names P - Z)