Arlington Park Apartments
Arlington Park Apartments is conveniently located just one block south from the University Center and is open to returning UNC students and transfer students. First-year, first-time students are not eligible to live in Arlington Park Apartments.
All leases for Arlington Park Apartments are 12-month contracts and residents are billed three times during the year: fall, spring and summer.
Current Arlington Park students can renew for next year in the late fall semester. Students not currently living in Arlington Park can apply soon thereafter in the late fall or early spring semester. Learn more about Arlington Park Renewal Leases.
Students looking to move from a Residence Hall or House during the academic year to Arlington Park Apartments should fill out the Room Move Request Form.
Contact Arlington Park
2315 9th Avenue, 1106
Greeley, CO 80631
Academic Year Desk Hours
Sunday - Saturday
8 a.m. - 12 a.m. (midnight)
Summer Desk Hours
Sunday - Saturday
10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
All floor plans come fully furnished with:
- Refrigerator, self-cleaning oven, two-sided sink with garbage disposal, dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Full-size sofa with matching armchair, coffee table, matching end table and two breakfast bar stools. The four-bedroom floor plan has an extra end table, as well as an extra armchair.
- Bedrooms include a student desk (built in or standalone), desk chair, dresser, a full XL bed and mattress.
- All two-bedroom/two-bathroom units and four-bedroom/two-bathroom units come with a full-size washer and dryer in each apartment.
- Building amenities include a fitness center (you also have access to the UNC Campus Recreation Center), gaming lounge with large-screen TV and convenient parking.