Common Registration Errors
Here are some common registration error and restriction messages. It may be possible to receive an instructor override.
The best way to contact an instructor for an override is via email. All UNC emails are firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive an override from the instructor, you must still register for the course through Ursa. Faculty do not have the ability to register you. Register using the CRN number directly in the Add Classes Worksheet.
- When to Register
- Common Holds & Registration Errors
- Add/Drop/Withdrawal Classes
- Complete Schedule Withdrawal
- Finding your Advisor
- Registration Appeals
- Course Prefixes and Numbers
- Course Load
- Repeating a Course
- Class Waitlists
- Directed Study/Non-Scheduled Courses
- Independent Study Courses
- UNC-AIMS Cooperative
- Non-Degree Registration Options