Jump to main content

Alumni & Former Students

The Office of the Registrar maintains academic records for all Alumni and former students.

All students, regardless of when you attended, have been assigned a Bear number. Find your Bear number. (Note: If you did not provide us with your social security number, you will need to call our office at 970-351-4UNC (4862) to obtain your Bear number.)

Official transcripts may be ordered online. See transcript ordering for more information.

Course descriptions may be obtained from previous catalogs back to 1890.

Course syllabi can be obtained from the School or College. Please contact the respective department directly for more information.

Name changes may be done by completing the Individual Data Change Form and submitting it with proper documentation.

Other historical information may be found at Digital UNC, a service of the University of Northern Colorado Libraries.