Why Charter Your Club?
Here's some of the benefits:
- Eligible student organizations may request financial assistance from the Office of Student Clubs & Organizations to host events open to all students
- Chartered student organizations may request a mailbox in the Office of Student Life area.
- Use of most University buildings, facilities, and services at special chartered student organization's rate or free of charge according to prescribed University area policies.
- Free graphic design service for posters and flyers.
- Advertise club events via the Clubs and Organizations listserv.
Instructions on the chartering and funding process:
Join the Clubs and Orgs Mailing List
Want to keep up to date on club and organizations events, workshops, and funding opportunities? Click the link below to sign up for our e-mail list.
CLUBS@UNCO.EDU with message: Subscribe to Student Clubs and Orgs Mailing List
Submit an Announcement
Does your club or organization have an event to share? Click the button below to add it to our events list. Events will be shared in the Office of Clubs and Organizations newsletter twice a month during the academic year. Please note, inappropriate messages and events that are not open to all students will not be shared.