All clubs and organizations need to be chartered by October 1st
Mandatory Club information meeting: Thursday, September 10th from 5-7pm in the Panorama Room
Before attending the meeting, please make sure to complete the following:
- Submit a club constitution via e-mail to Brandon.Miller@unco.edu.
- Print out and complete the 2015-2016 Club Signature Packet.
To be a recognized student organization at UNC, groups must submit new chartering information, complete with signatures every year. 2015-2016 Chartering packets will be accepted after a member of the club attends a chartering/funding meeting or makes arrangements with the Student Trustee.
Funding request forms are available HERE and are due by 5:00pm the Monday before the requested OFB meeting date.
First OFB Meeting will be held Wednesday, September 16th from 2-4 pm.
Why charter your club? Here's some of the benefits:
- Eligible student organizations may request financial assistance from Student Senate according to the Student Senate Guidelines for funding student organizations.
- Chartered student organizations may request a mailbox in the Student Activities area.
- Use of most University buildings, facilities, and services at special chartered student organization's rate or free of charge according to prescribed University area policies.
Instructions on the chartering and funding process can be found in the starting a club section and the club funding section. For meeting dates, times, and locations, check out the resource manual and the calendar of events.
If you would like more information, please contact: Brandon Miller, Student Trustee, at Brandon.Miller@unco.edu.