Jump to main content

Forms and Resources

  • UNC VA Forms

    Veteran's Certification Request. Available on URSA on your Student tab. You will use your URSA student login information to access this form.

    Please submit this after the semester you are requesting has begun registration. We will hold your request for up to 30 days with no enrollment. We can also accept back-dated requests for past semesters.

  • VA Forms

    VONAPP: Veteran's On-Line Application

    VA Form 22-1990Application for VA Education Benefits

    VA Form 22-1990EApplication for Transfer of Entitlement

    All VA Forms: Search All VA Forms

  • Residency Forms

    More additional information on resident for Veterans and Active Military visit the Residency Classification page

  • Veteran Resources

    Connect with the Veterans Crisis Line to reach caring, qualified responders with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Many of them are Veterans themselves.

    phone Call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1

    settings_cell Text 83825

    question_answerConnect Online

    record_voice_over Call TTY if you have hearing loss 1-800-799-4889