Jump to main content

COVID-19: News and Campus Updates | University Resources | COVID-19 County Status | Fall 2021 Plans

UNC is planning to return to a full schedule of in-person courses for the fall 2021 semester
and restoring in-person activities and events. Read More

Housing and Dining Forms

Housing Forms

Current Student Room Move Request Form If you currently live on campus you can request to move rooms. Indicate to our staff where you would prefer to live on campus.  All requests are processed in date order and depend on availability within the hall. The form is available online starting the first day of classes in the fall semester. Housing & Residential Education will not do any room moves after November 25th. Any room move requests that are not processed during the fall semester, will be processed at the beginning of the spring semester. 

Confidential Contact Person Form
If you live in on-campus housing  you can provide the name and contact information for a confidential contact person. This person would be contacted if you are determined to be missing.

Living in Local Area Form
If you want to live in the local area with a parent or legal guardian return this form with the required documentation to the Housing & Residential Education Office. Please email completed documentation from your UNC @bears.unco.edu email address. 

Contract Petition for Release Form Housing & Dining Services requires this form to be filled out if you want to live off campus during your freshman year. The following steps for this process are: 

  1. Complete the Petition for Release Form.  
  2. Submit a letter (from the student) describing the situation in detail.
  3. Provide required documentation as outlined in the petition.
  4. Submit completed requests (including items 1, 2, and 3 listed above) to housing@unco.edu or:
    Housing & Residential Education
    Tobey-Kendel Hall, Room 199
    Greeley, CO 80639

Please email completed documentation from your UNC @bears.unco.edu email address.  Once received, a committee will review the petition for release information and the student will be notified of the decision of the committee. Incomplete requests will not be viewed. The committee generally takes about one week to make a decision. Petitions for release will not be accepted after November 9, 2020 for the Fall 2020 semester or after April 9, 2021 for the Spring 2021 semester. Our office is no longer accepting Spring 2021 petitions for the COVID19 reason on the petition.  

This release may impact the student’s financial aid, so please contact the Financial Aid Office at ofa@unco.edu if you have questions.

Contract Terms and Conditions 2020-2021
Each student agrees to the terms and conditions of the housing contract when they complete the contract online. Terms and conditions are listed below: 

Contract Terms and Conditions 2021-2022
Each student agrees to the terms and conditions of the housing contract when they complete the contract online. Terms and conditions are listed below:

Housing & Residential Education Student Handbook

Dining Forms

Meal Take-Out Authorization
Complete this form if you want to pick up a Gourmet to Go outside of regular meal hours due to your class schedule. You must provide a copy of your class schedule with this form when you submit it to the Dining Services Office.

Bear Care Tray Request
If you are unable to get your meal from Dining Services due to an injury or illness you can request it is picked by your roommate, friend or a staff member. Have you representative give to the check stand in one of our dining hall locations and that meal will be deducted from your meal plan once it is picked-up. A new request must be submitted for multiple days.

Advertising Request Form
To advertise or place table tents in the dining halls, please submit this form to Dining Services at least 5 business days prior to the event. Submissions will be notified of approval via email or over the phone. All table tents, tables, easels, and banners must be approved by the Dining Services Office before they can be displayed in the Dining Rooms.

Departmental Tickets and Guest Cards
Some departments choose to purchase meals from Dining Services to use for working lunch meetings, interviews, etc. Department meal purchases are easy and convenient: 

  1. Contact Dining Services at 970-351-2652 or at diningservices@unco.edu to place an order 
  2. Submit an EIO for payment (including your food and alcohol approval form, if necessary)
  3. Pick up your card at the Dining Services Office (if applicable). Meals are typically loaded onto your card within 24 hours.