You’ve completed your application and have been admitted to UNC! Congratulations on your acceptance! After you’ve submitted your confirmation deposit, you’ll be able to submit a housing contract using your Ursa log-in credentials without the @bears.unco.edu on the email address. There’s a 24-hour/one business day delay between the time the deposit is paid and when you can apply for housing.
- The 2024-25 academic year housing contract will be available Friday, December 1, 2023 at 3 p.m. (MST).
- New students applying between December 1, 2023 and January 31, 2024 will be in Priority Group A for room self-assignment.
- New students applying on or after February 1, 2024 will be in Priority Group B for room self-assignment.
- The Housing and Residential Education Occupancy Team will assign students who request to be in a Residential Learning Community beginning in December in order of the application date.
- Students in Priority Group A can start the self-assign process Monday, March 11, 2024.
- Students in Priority Group B can start the self-assign process Monday, March 18, 2024.
- Students can self-assign until the end of the day Friday, June 30, 2024.
- Starting July 1, 2024 the Housing and Residential Education Occupancy Team will assign all students who haven't selected their own room using their preferences.
- The Find a Room Link will be offline for maintenance on the 1st and 15th of every month from spring 2024 to June 2024.
The date you complete the contract determines your priority group for room selection. The sooner you submit your contract, the better.
You’re transferring to UNC and we’re excited you’re joining the Bear family! After you’ve submitted your confirmation deposit, you’ll be able to submit a housing contract using your Ursa log-in credentials. There’s a 24-hour/one business day delay between the time the deposit is paid and when you can apply for housing.
The spring 2024 housing contract will be available Monday, October 2 at 8 a.m. (MST). The 2023-24 academic year housing contract will be available Wednesday, December 3 at 8 a.m. (MST).
The date you complete the contract determines your priority group for room selection. The sooner you submit your contract, the better.Begin Contract
Before You Start the Contract:
The University of Northern Colorado and Aims have teamed up to make your transition to UNC supportive and seamless. As soon as you’re identified as an Aims2UNC student you’re eligible to submit an Online Housing Contract the first year you start at Aims. You must be taking at least one class at UNC to be eligible for UNC Housing.
If you currently live on campus, you can sign up for a space during our Call Dibs campaign and live on campus with us again. You can sign up to live in the residence halls, a university-owned house or an apartment at Arlington Park. If you complete the university-owned houses or Arlington Park Apartments contract, you’ll be placed on a waiting list and contacted if a room is available for you. Returning residents have more meal plan options.
If you currently live on campus, you can sign up for a space in the residence halls, a university-owned house or an apartment at Arlington Park via the Housing Portal.
Call Dibs: Claim your Same Space
Claim your same room in the residence halls: February 7 and 8, 2024.
Call Dibs: Claim a Different Space
Claim a different space in the residence halls: February 15, 2024.
Arlington Park Applications
The application for new Arlington Park residents goes live on December 4, 2023 and can be submitted via the Housing Portal. This is for students currently living on campus (in the residence halls or university-owned houses) who are interested in moving into Arlington Park for the 2024-25 academic year or incoming students interested in living in Arlington Park for the 2024-25 academic year.
Look for the item labeled "Arlington Park 12 Month Lease 2024-2025 - August 16, 2024 - July 31, 2025"
Arlington Park Self-Assignment
You are now able to select your apartment. The Find An Apartment Arlington Park Walk-Through Document will identify the steps. Below are the important dates for when you apply and when you'll be able to access the Find an Apartment link.
- The Find an Apartment link will only be available to new incoming residents who have submitted an application for Arlington Park Apartments for the 2024-25 Academic Year.
- In submitting your application, you are eligible for access to the Find an Apartment link until June 30, 2024.
- Students who apply for Arlington Park Apartments between December 4 – 21, 2023 will be in Priority Group A and will have access to the Find an Apartment link beginning January 17, 2024.
- Students who apply on or after December 22, 2023 will be in Priority Group B and will have access to the Find an Apartment link beginning January 24, 2024.
- The Find an Apartment link will be available until June 30, 2024.
- After June 30, 2024, any additional students who have applied but did not/were unable to assign themselves into an Arlington Park Apartment will be placed on a waiting list based on the date of the submitted application.
Arlington Park Renewals
Current Arlington Park residents can renew their lease for Arlington Park Apartments
beginning November 28, 2023. The last day to complete the renewal lease to guarantee your same apartment is January 5, 2024, via the Housing Portal.
UNC Housing offers affordable housing and dining options for graduate students. Our university-owned houses and Arlington Park Apartments are great options for our graduate and international students. However, spaces are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, so be sure to submit your applications early! Many graduate students choose to sign up for a meal plan whether living on or off campus because it’s so convenient. You can grab a bite to eat on campus while staying focused on your studies or research.
Summer students will live in South Hall or North Hall. These residence halls are part of the Ridge Neighborhood, located on the West Campus. The Ridge Neighborhood is within walking distance of Holmes Dining Hall, the Campus Recreation Center, Turner Green, Campus Commons, the University Center and the West Campus academic buildings.