Fall/Spring 2018-2019 Insurance waiver is now closed.
Students wishing to waive out of the UNC Student Health Insurance Plan must be enrolled in a comparable health insurance plan. If you wish to waive the school insurance you must complete an online waiver each year. Completing the waiver in the fall will also waive the insurance for spring semester. If you wish to re-enroll in the insurance, contact the insurance office for further instructions.
Note: If you did not waive the school insurance in the fall, you can still waive for spring semester.
Instructions for waiving the insurance coverage and premium:
- Make sure and have your insurance card available before starting the waiver. You will be required to enter your current insurance information
- Log into URSA
- Choose the Student Tab and click on the link to the Online Insurance Waiver
- Scroll to the bottom of the information paragraph and choose the blue begin button
- Complete the form and print the confirmation page for your records
- If you get timed out of the waiver system, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-351-1915 to have your waiver reset
- COMPLETE THE WAIVER BY THE DEADLINE LISTED (deadline is always the 10th day of class)
- DEADLINE TO WAIVE FALL/SPRING 2018-2019 IS CLOSED.