We provide the framework for all international activities at the University of Northern Colorado, building connections between our greater community and the world by bringing global perspectives to enrich our campus community.
Our team leads UNC’s international initiatives by facilitating global partnerships, recruiting and supporting international students and coordinating programming that prepares students for success in today’s global environment. Together, we:
- Promote a diverse and global student body
- Foster sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships worldwide
- Recruit and retain international students
- Provide academic and linguistic support for non-native English speakers
- Facilitate regulatory compliance of the international activities of the institution
We develop globally-minded programs, research and partnerships that elevate our international profile and expand the engagement of our Global Bear community.
Advocate for acceptance and inclusion of all identities and cultures via meaningful cross-cultural engagement opportunities and promoting global competencies.
Increase international mobility among students, faculty, and staff by facilitating and administering education abroad opportunities and programs.
Promote safe and responsible international travel for students, faculty, and staff via international risk management policies and support framework.