The Ridge Neighborhood
Cozy nooks under circular windows and other social spaces offer the 375 UNC Bears living here plenty of connection opportunities at North Hall. Business majors and Bears in the Biology program build relationships in their Residential Learning Community through shared activities and study groups. North Hall is located across from Campus Commons and is only a short bike-ride or walk to West Campus academic buildings and the Holmes Dining Hall.
North Hall is the newest hall, built in 2009, and known as the "sister” of South Hall. With spacious suites and a state-of-the-art living experience, North Hall is near the Butler-Hancock Athletic Center and Nottingham Field football stadium. The proximity of the Gear Shop, in Harrison Hall, provides convenient access to equipment check out for a Bear’s next Outdoor Pursuits adventure.
North Hall Features
North Hall Amenities
Residential Learning Communities
- Biology - 25 Spaces
- Tutors, study groups and in-hall academic advising
- Participate in events and activities hosted by the Biology department
- Monfort College of Business - 80 Spaces
- Tutoring provided in-hall for a variety of required courses
- Develop connections with fellow business majors