Pre-Nursing Residential Learning Community
Declared pre-nursing majors who want to live in the Pre-Nursing community will have opportunities to:
- Form closer relationships with nursing advisors
- Easily create study groups with other Pre-Nursing students
- Be co-enrolled in BIO 110 to interact with other Pre-Nursing students
- Volunteer in the community.
To apply for this community, on the Housing contract select Pre-Nursing from the Residential Learning Communities drop down list.
Learn more about the UNC nursing program.
- Elementary Education
- First Generation
- Gender Inclusive
- Gender, Sexual and Romantic Identities
- Global Village
- Honors, Scholars, Leaders
- Monfort College of Business
- Outdoor Pursuits
- Pet Friendly
- Transfer Students
- Women's Community
For more information, please contact the Housing & Residential Education Department at 970-351-2721.