Honors, Scholars & Leaders Residential Learning Community
Have you set the highest expectations for yourself and your academic career? The University
Honors Program is designed to help you foster those expectations with the Honors Community playing
a key role in helping you succeed. The community provides you with support in meeting
your Honors requirements and gives you plenty of opportunities for social interaction
and involvement with other Honors students and faculty outside the classroom. It’s
a place where you can have fun and study with friends dedicated to challenging themselves
and making the most of their time at the university.
The Honors Community provides students who are in the Presidential Leadership Program or the Honors Program to live together in a small tight-knit community.
Opportunities for students living on this floor will include:
- Being in a community with other students in the University Honors Program
- Interactions with faculty involved with Honors in settings outside the classroom
- Opportunities to participate in Student Honors Council events and activities
- In-hall academic advising and other support services
- Co-enrolled in HON 100.
Are you Interested?
Students interested in this community must apply and be accepted into the University Honors Program. Please contact the Honors Program Office at 970-351-2940 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. On the housing contract, select Honors from the Residential Learning Communities drop down list on the Housing contract.
- Elementary Education
- First Generation
- Gender Inclusive
- Gender, Sexual and Romantic Identities
- Global Village
- Honors, Scholars, Leaders
- Monfort College of Business
- Outdoor Pursuits
- Pet Friendly
- Transfer Students
- Women's Community
For more information, please contact the Housing & Residential Education Department at 970-351-2721.