First Generation Residential Learning Community
The First Generation residential learning community builds a bridge from home to a university academic experience for first generation students.
Students in this community will enjoy the following amenities:
- Small student-to-staff ratio
- Intentional programming, mentoring and leadership development
- Most students will take English 122 and ET 100 during fall semester, and English 123 and Library 150 during spring semester. These classes help students connect with other first generation student and makes forming study groups easy.
If you are interested in this community, you would indicate First Generation from the drop down list for themed interest housing on the Housing Contract.
- Elementary Education
- First Generation
- Gender Inclusive
- Gender, Sexual and Romantic Identities
- Global Village
- Honors, Scholars, Leaders
- Monfort College of Business
- Outdoor Pursuits
- Pet Friendly
- Transfer Students
- Women's Community
For more information, please contact the Housing & Residential Education Department at 970-351-2721.