Elementary Education Residential Learning Community
The Elementary Education Academic Residential Learning Community is open to all ISET/INDS (Elementary Education) majors. As a member of this community, you will have the opportunity to volunteer at local schools and meet with the Coordinators of the Elementary Education program.
This community is especially for students planning to major in Interdisciplinary Studies, Elementary Teaching. A Resident Assistant who is also an Elementary Education major will be assigned to this community to provide mentoring and connection to the College of Education and Behavioral Sciences department.
Students residing on this floor will have the opportunity to:
- Tutoring is provided in collaboration with Tutorial Services in your residence hall for a variety of your required courses. Find more info here.
- Participate in retreats, cultural events, and other fun outings
- Be co-enrolled in EDEL 198, MATH 181 and a GEOG 110/100 course
- Have special access to Elementary Education professors and advisors
- Form study groups with other Elementary Education students
- Volunteer in the community.
Are you Interested?
If this sounds like the place for you, sign up quickly. This is one of the most popular communities on campus, and we don’t want you to miss out! When filling out the housing contract, select the Elementary Education option from the Residential Learning Communities drop down list on the Housing contract.
Learn more about the Elementary Education program at UNC
- Elementary Education
- First Generation
- Gender Inclusive
- Gender, Sexual and Romantic Identities
- Global Village
- Honors, Scholars, Leaders
- Monfort College of Business
- Outdoor Pursuits
- Pet Friendly
- Transfer Students
- Women's Community
For more information, please contact the Housing & Residential Education Department at 970-351-2721.