Monfort College of Business Residential Learning Community
Students who live in the Monfort College of Business academic residential learning community will enjoy several advantages. Interested in being a business major? Visit the Monfort College of Business for more information.
Opportunities for declared business majors or for students considering a business degree are:
- Tutoring is provided in collaboration with Tutorial Services in your residence hall for a variety of your required courses. Find more info here.
- Developing connections with students participating in student clubs for business majors
- Forming relationships with faculty mentors outside of the classroom
- Co-enrolling in BA 150 to meet other business students and quickly form study groups
- Eligibility for the community begins with business majors who will be given priority status, but exploring business majors are also welcome in the community.
- On the Housing contract, select the Business community from the academic learning communities drop down list.
- Elementary Education
- First Generation
- Gender Inclusive
- Gender, Sexual and Romantic Identities
- Global Village
- Honors, Scholars, Leaders
- Monfort College of Business
- Outdoor Pursuits
- Pet Friendly
- Transfer Students
- Women's Community
For more information, please contact the Housing & Residential Education Department at 970-351-2721.