Biology Residential Learning Community
Opportunities for students living on this floor include:
- Tutoring is provided in collaboration with Tutorial Services in your residence hall for a variety of your required courses. Find more info here.
- Being in a community with other students in the Biology Program
- Interactions with faculty involved with Biology in settings outside the classroom
- Opportunities to participate in Biology events and activities
- In-hall academic advising and other support services
- Students living in this community will also be co-enrolled in BIO 110.
Want to Apply?
Students interested in this community must apply and be accepted into the Biology program. Please contact the Biological Sciences Department at 970-351-2921 or visit the College of Natural and Health Sciences for additional information. When completing your housing contract, select the Biology option from the Residential Learning Community drop down list.
- Elementary Education
- First Generation
- Gender Inclusive
- Gender, Sexual and Romantic Identities
- Global Village
- Honors, Scholars, Leaders
- Monfort College of Business
- Outdoor Pursuits
- Pet Friendly
- Transfer Students
- Women's Community
For more information, please contact the Housing & Residential Education Department at 970-351-2721.