Lawrenson Hall features an apartment-style layout. Lawrenson is home to about 400 students living in a 17-story building with both standard 4-person suites and 2-person efficiency/studio apartment. Each floor features six standard apartments and two efficiency/studio apartments in addition to a recycling room and a study lounge.
Many students living on-campus choose to return to Lawrenson because of the relaxed, collegial atmosphere. Students living in Lawrenson Apartments are not required to carry a meal plan. However, many choose to supplement their own cooking with an Off Campus Bear Plan or Dining Dollars.
- Standard, Suite-Style Apartments
- House 4 people
- Living Room
- All rooms are air conditioned, carpeted and furnished.
- Kitchen that includes a refrigerator, sink , stove and oven
- A full bathroom with two sinks
- Each bedroom includes: two beds, two desks, two dressers, shared closet and a hall closet
- Room numbers end in "A - F".
- Studio/Efficiency Apartments
- House 2 people
- Shared living and sleeping space: includes two beds, two desks, two dressers, two chairs and a large shared closet
- Kitchenette with an under counter refrigerator/freezer, sink and a microwave
- Private bathroom
- Room numbers end in "G" and "H".
- Cable, Wi-Fi, Internet
Bathroom in Apartment
Pet Friendly Community
TV and Recreation Lounge
Kitchen or Kitchenette in Apartment