Lead On Camp
At the start of every school year, UNC Housing and Residential Education puts on a leadership camp for incoming freshmen called Lead On. This is a one-week program that introduces these students to campus on a personal level, gives them leadership training, and opens opportunities to get involved with the university. Ultimately, we want to provide a chance for students to make a smooth transition into this new time of their lives. This is not just beneficial for new students though; this camp is coordinated and led by returning students who want to step up and take on leadership roles in their communities.
Lead On Application
The application opens February 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Participant Application Available: February 1, 2019
- Application Deadline has been extended with limited spots still available
- Application Status Notification: Rolling notifications throughout the Summer
- Payment of $100 due: August 1, 2019
- Lead On Participants Move In: August 18, 2019
- Lead On Leadership Camp August 18, 2019 - August 21, 2019