Lead On Camp
At the start of every school year, UNC Housing and Residential Education puts on a leadership camp for incoming freshmen called Lead On. This is a one-week program that introduces these students to campus on a personal level, gives them leadership training, and opens opportunities to get involved with the university. Ultimately, we want to provide a chance for students to make a smooth transition into this new time of their lives. This is not just beneficial for new students though; this camp is coordinated and led by returning students who want to step up and take on leadership roles in their communities.
Lead On Application
The application opens February 9th for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- February 9th– Lead On application available
- July 15th @ 11:59 pm - Application deadline
- Application Status Notification: Rolling notifications throughout the Summer
- August 1 - Payment of $99 due
- August 12th - Lead On early move in day
- August 12th-15th - Lead On Camp schedule
- August 16th - Campus move in day