Student Staff Employment
The Housing & Residential Education Department hires staff to work within the residence halls during the academic year as well as during the summer. For more information regarding the position expectations, please see the job descriptions below.
We are no longer accepting applications for summer conference positions. Here are the positions that are typically available during the summer:
- Summer Conference Assistant |Conference Assistant Job Description
- Summer Housing Assistant |Housing Assistant Job Description
- Summer Desk Assistant | Desk Assistant Job Description
- Summer Desk Operations Coordinator | Desk Operations Coordinator Job Description
- Summer Billing & Guest Services Assistant | Billing & Guest Services Job Description
Please review the job descriptions for more information on each position. They all vary slightly so please make sure to look at each position. The typical application process is listed below.
How to Apply in 5 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Create a profile on the job portal - Handshake.
Step 2: Look up job postings:
- #1331974 - Summer Conferences Staff Positions - Closed
- #1352839 - Billing and Guest Services Assistant - Closed
Step 3: Read the full job descriptions and apply online.
Step 4: Make sure to finish the whole application as it will prompt you to fill out a survey once you press apply in Handshake.
Step 5: We will reach out to you to schedule interviews
If you have questions, comments or concerns e-mail email@example.com.