Welcome New Graduate Students!
Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Northern Colorado! We'll help make your transition to UNC an easy one. Use this guide to find the information you need to get started.
Students in Extended Campus programs: Please visit the Extended Campus Current Students section for information tailored to your needs.
Recommended Tasks for Your First Semester
- Look at the dates on the Northern Colorado academic calendar and activities calendar.
- Review tuition costs for the Academic Year.
- Apply for Financial Aid (by March 1 of each year) and review the graduate scholarships.
- Check out more detailed information regarding graduate scholarships.
- If you are interested in an assistantship, check out the graduate eligibility guidelines. Apply for a graduate administrative assistantship and view all vacancies.
- Check out the on-campus housing accommodations.
- Choose a dining plan if you'd like to eat on-campus.
- Decide if you would like to enroll for university health insurance.
- Check to see if you meet the immunization requirements.
- Obtain a UNC Card.
- Find out about parking options.
- Attend New Graduate Student Orientation