The UNC Card Office is closed, however, we realize some students and essential staff
must still remain on campus. If your card is broken, worn out, or lost, the card office
will print out replacement cards as soon as possible. To obtain replacement cards,
please follow the steps below:
EFFECTIVE MARCH 23, 2020
Any card replacement requests must be submitted via email from your Bear Mail or your UNCO email. Do not use gmail or yahoo or other email or it may route to spam.
- Send your email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email, please include your legal first and last name and the last 4 digits of your bear number. You will receive an email letting you know when your replacement card is ready for pickup.
- You will pick up your new ID card at the walk up window on the North side of Gray Hall at the UNC police station on central campus between the hours of 12:30pm – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.
- If you had door access on your previous card, your new card will have the same exterior door access within two hours.
- If you are living in a residence hall with card swipe access for your room, you’ll need to stop at the front desk of your residence hall to have your card re-encoded.
Do NOT come to the University Center as the building will be locked. You must pick
up at the UNCPD walk up window.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com
We apologize for any inconvenience, but please know, we will be working hard to try and turn requests around as quickly as possible.
The UNC Card is much more than a normal identification card - it is your connection to campus life while you are attending the University of Northern Colorado. You can use the card as a banking card, library card, door access and in many other convenient ways, such as discounts at many of your local retail stores and restaurants.
If you are a new freshman or transfer student you will get your card during Orientation. If you are one of UNC's Graduate students, stop by the Card Office after you register for classes to get your photo taken for your new Bear I.D. card. For any questions, visit the friendly staff at the UNC Card office located in the University Center. They will be glad to help!
Your "Key" to Campus
Go to Greeley businesses listed in the Bear Biz Directory and show your student ID for the exclusive student discounts!
2101 10th Ave
Card Office hours
Open Monday - Thursday
7:30 - 4:30
7:30 - 3:30
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Spring Break Hours:
March 16-20th – CLOSED
We will reopen March 23rd at 7:30 am
For additional information or questions about your UNC Card or setting up Direct Deposit, email UNC Card Office