The Card office is now working remotely and in-person services are not available. If there are any problems with your requests, a staff member from the card office
will be in contact with you. Please send all requests via your bearmail account.
- Bear number
- Phone number
- A brief description of your request from your UNC bear email address.
We can either mail your new ID card or hold it for pick up at the University Center Information desk. Someone will respond to your request within 48-72 business hours.
- Bearr Number
- Phone Number
- Headshot photo
- Copy of your drivers license or goverrnment ID (state ID card, passport)
We will print your ID card and mail it to the address in Ursa, unless a request for pick-up is requested.
The guidelines for your head shot photo are:
- Color photo only
- Format to approximately 2x2 inches (51x51 mm) in size
- Only head and shoulder shot taken within the last 6 months facing straight forward
- Photo must be taken in front of a plain white or off white, light gray, or light blue background
- Photo should be in a jpg format and saved with first and last name dot jpg (example - cindy.vetter.jpg)
- Do not include friends, pets, or props in the photo
- No headphones or wireless devices - only photo of student in the picture
- Taken with a natural smile, and with both eyes open
- Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis
- Uniforms, clothing that looks like a uniform, and camouflage attire should not be worn in
- photos except in the case of religious attire that is worn daily.
- You may only wear a hat or head covering if you wear it daily for religious purposes. Your
- full face must be visible and your head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
- If you normally wear glasses, a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your photo. No dark glasses and no glasses with dark lenses.
Door Access: If you experience door access problems, email Facilities Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-351-2449. If you are living in a residence hall with card swipe access for your room, you will need to stop at the front desk of your residence hall to have your card re-encoded. If you have questions, please email email@example.com
Did you know that your UNC Card is much more than a normal identification card - it is your connection to campus life while you are attending the University of Northern Colorado. You can use the card as a banking card, library card, door access and in many other convenient ways, such as discounts at many of your local retail stores and restaurants.
If you are a new freshman or transfer student you will get your card during Orientation. If you are one of UNC's Graduate students, stop by the Card Office after you register for classes to get your photo taken for your new Bear I.D. card. For any questions, visit the friendly staff at the UNC Card office located in the University Center. They will be glad to help!
Your "Key" to Campus
Go to Greeley businesses listed in the Bear Biz Directory and show your student ID for the exclusive student discounts!
2101 10th Ave
Card Office hours
The Card Office is now closed and staff are working remotely.
We will process electronic submission requests as soon as possible during this time.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize for any inconvenience, but please know, we will be working hard to try and turn requests around as quickly as possible.
For additional information or questions about your UNC Card or setting up Direct Deposit, email email@example.com.