Sign up to receive text messages about your library materials
After opting in, you will receive a text message when:
- An item you requested is available for pickup
- An item you have checked out is overdue
If you sign up for text messages, you will still receive Library Notices in your email. Some of these might duplicate the information in the text messages.
Log in to get started
- Log in with your UNC information or name and library card number
- Click on the Edit Account button on the left side of the screen
- Enter your 10 digit mobile phone number with no spaces or dashes
- Check the box to Opt In
- Click on the Submit button at the bottom of the screen
Opt out anytime from your phone, from your library account, or by contacting library staff.
Problems, questions, suggestions?
Contact Sarah Vaughn, Manager of Access Services, Michener Library