Jump to main content

Dining Services Forms

Dining Services has several forms that may be useful to you. Can't find what you're looking for? Please email diningservices@unco.edu or call us at 970-351-2652.

Student Forms

Need a Job?

Want some extra spending money? We're looking for a few good students! Print out the application, fill it out, and take it to the location you would like to work at (or bring it to the Dining Services office in Tobey-Kendel room 120). Please feel free to call 970-351-2652 if you have questions. Student Job Application

Want to pick up a Gourmet To Go outside meal hours because of class?

The Meal Take-Out Authorization Form is what you need! This form is used by students who have a scheduling conflict between class schedule and dining room hours. You must provide a copy of your class schedule when this form is turned in to the dining room or the Dining Services Office located in Tobey-Kendel Hall, room 120. Please see form for additional guidelines.

Pie CafĂ© at UNC 

Feeling under the weather?

If you are unable to get your meal from Dining Services due to an injury or illness, you can request it be picked up by your roommate, a friend, or a Housing & Residence Life staff member.

Simply complete the Bear Care Tray Request Form and have your representative give it to the checkstand at Holmes Dining Hall or Tobey-Kendel Dining Room. Please know that your meal will be deducted from your meal plan upon pick-up. This form is valid for one day only; a new request must be submitted for multiple days.

Gourmet To Go / Bear On The Run policy for meal plan holders

To ensure fast service and product availability for all customers, please limit 2 meal swipes per visit per meal period.

Department Forms

Advertising Request Form

Please complete the Advertising Request Form and turn it in to the Dining Services Office by mail, fax, or in person at least 5 business days prior to the event.

The representative will be notified of approval by email or over the phone. All table tents, tables, easels, and banners must be approved by the Dining Services Office before they can be displayed in the Dining Rooms.

Faculty or Staff are eligible for a discounted meal rate

Fill out a Faculty Staff Payroll Deduction form, and we'll get you signed up to have your meals taken directly out of your UNC paycheck. Download the form and sign up today! Read more information about the program.

Departmental Tickets and Guest Cards

Is your department having a business lunch or office training and don't want to leave campus? Dining Services has the solution... come eat with us! Stay on-campus, keep your parking spot, and avoid the hassle! Read more information about your options.