Virtual Information Fair
Join our Virtual Info Fair to learn more about UNC education programs,
the college application process and life on campus.
See who will be attending the fair below, including advisors:
Michelle Dennis, Program Coodinator
The Teacher Cadet program encourages academically talented high school students to consider teaching as a career.
Aldo Romero & Penny Mascarenas
Cumbres is a scholarship program and learning community for people who are interested in becoming ESL teachers.
Annette Konoske-Graf, Senior Program Manager
Explore the teaching profession, learn how to earn your license, and find a path to teaching that’s as unique as you are.
Ask questions about and learn more about Financial Aid options, from submitting the FASFA to applying for scholarships.
- Jaime Donahue (Transfer Information and Elementary Education)
- Dennis Aguirre (Mexican American Studies Teaching)
- Mary Schuttler (Theatre Teaching)
- Meagan Janes, Cassie Lewis, Kylee Nelson (English Teaching)
- Fritz Fischer (Social Studies Teaching)
- Virgil Pierce (Math Education)
- I-Huei Lee (World Languages Teaching Emphasis: Spanish, Chinese, French, or German Teaching)
- Cynthia Galovich (Physics Teaching)
- Rob Reinsvold (Secondary Sciences Teaching)
- Amanda Rutter (Early Childhood Teaching)
- Connie Stewart (Visual Arts Teaching)
- Corey Pierce (Special Education)
- Nancy Glen (Music Education)
- Byron Straw (Earth Sciences)
- Jennifer Krause (Physical Education)