How to Apply
Mentor Qualifications & Pre-reqs
Any currently enrolled UNC student (undergraduate or graduate) may apply to become a Campus Connections mentor. There are no course pre-reqs for Campus Connections, however, in order to become a Campus Connections mentor, students must:
- Commit to attend each week of Campus Connections throughout the entire semester
- Uphold the values and ethics of Campus Connections
- Attend one of the Mandatory Information Sessions (see schedule below), or schedule a time to meet individually with a Campus Connections staff member
- Fill out a Mentor Application and be accepted into the program
- Successfully complete a background check (details on this are included in the application packet)
Once you submit your completed application, you will receive a confirmation email that we have received your application for review. Applications for SP19 will be available October.
If you have questions, please see the Student/Mentor FAQ’s or contact us.
MANDATORY INFORMATION SESSIONS
By attending a Mandatory Information Session you will learn more about this exciting program, course requirements, and if Campus Connections is a good fit for you. You will also have the opportunity to ask a Campus Connections staff member any questions you might have.
Fall 2018 Information Sessions TBD
Mentor Applications for Campus Connections Spring 2019 will be available October 2018.