Jump to main content

In light of Campus closure and as a precautionary measure regarding COVID-19, employees in the Disability Resource Center are working remotely in an effort to best support our campus community. We ask for your patience as some services may be limited and response time may increase. Staff are working diligently to respond to inquiries as quickly as possible. We appreciate your understanding as we prioritize health and safety. Updates will be published to our COVID-19 information page as the situation develops.



Students sitting in chairs, reading

Disability Resource Center offers academic accommodations to qualifying students. Academic accommodations include Testing, Notetaking, and Adaptive Technology.

Housing and Residential

Student in dorm room

Students who live on campus may contact Disability Resource Center to learn more about accommodations related to housing and dining. 

D(d)eaf/Hard of Hearing Services

Sign language interpreter signing.

Deaf service requests can be made for any event, course, or sponsored activity. This may include, but is not limited to, UNC theater productions, student organizations meetings, and student meetings with faculty.