Study Abroad: Transform Your World
The Center for International Education (CIE) Study Abroad and Exchange Office supports the University of Northern Colorado students, faculty, and staff.
We have many opportunities to see the world, whether it's through:
- Study Abroad
- Work/Internship Opportunities
- Faculty-Led Programs (FLSA) (Unavailable for 2020)
- Research Abroad
Our office is here to support you throughout the process, and congratulate you on taking the first step in transforming your world!
Ready to get started?
Applications and Deadlines
Found the perfect program? Now it's time to apply! You can always come to the Study Abroad & Exchange Office with questions.
- International Student Exchange Programs (ISEP Exchange): September 15
- UNC Exchange & Direct, ISEP Direct, & Affiliated Programs: September 30
- International Student Exchange Programs (ISEP Exchange): February 15
- UNC Exchange & Direct, ISEP Direct, & Affiliated Programs: March 1
- NOTE: Some special Summer 2020 programs have an earlier deadline. Please take note of your program's deadline!
Study Abroad and Cultural Fair
UNC's Center for International Education hosted it's annual Study Abroad and Cultural Fair on the east lawn of Michener Library. Organized to celebrate cultures around the world and encourage UNC students to experience those cultures by traveling abroad.