The Department of ASL & Interpreting Studies is dedicated to supporting the fields of American Sign Language (ASL) instruction and interpreting beyond just academic degrees.
Associate and certified RID
members can earn CEUs.
Interpreting Related Organizations:
- Deaf Education: Educational Enhancement for the field of Deaf Education
- Educational Interpreter State Regulations
- Hands & Voices
- National Association of Interpreters in Education
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf:
- U.S. Department of Education, Building the Legacy: IDEA 2004
- Project CLIMB: Cultivating Legal Interpreters from Minority Backgrounds