Tutorial Services at UNC
Tutorial Services (TS) provides free peer-led tutoring services and academic skills sessions to UNC students enrolled in undergraduate-level courses.
Tutorial Services is a centralized program with additional satellite and night tutoring options. Certified through the College Reading and Learning Association Tutorial Services serves students and the larger campus community by promoting student academic achievement, retention and persistence through degree completion.
Schedule a virtual tutoring appointment by following the instructions below:
- Log in to TutorTrac using your UNC bear email and password
- In the left side panel, select ‘Search Availability’
- In the appointment search page, select one of the options.... ‘Tutoring Center,Tutoring Center Online, SI, SI Online' from the ‘Center’ drop-down menu
- Select a course from the ‘Section’ drop-down menu. You will only see courses in which you are currently enrolled.
- Click the 'Search' button
- Select the appointment you would like to reserve on the ‘Available Time Slots’ window
- Under ‘Reason’ select Group (more than one person) or Individual
- Choose your appointment duration. Appointments are 30 or 60 minutes.
- Enter your phone number
- In the ‘Notes’ field, provide the tutor with a brief statement about what you would like to discuss during your appointment
- Click the ‘Save’ button
After you schedule an appointment, you will receive a confirmation for your appointment. The main menu in TutorTrac will display information about your upcoming appointments. Log back in to TutorTrac to attend the appointment.
*The Center will allow students to schedule tutoring appointments for up to two hours per week per class. If needed, the Tutoring Center reserves the right to limit the number of appointments per student to one appointment per week, per subject area.
If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to become a Tutor?
Tutorial Services tutor team is made up of peer tutors and supplemental instruction
leaders who are
dedicated to supporting the academic success of their peers. All participating tutors receive on-going training and certification.