Tutorial Services at UNC
Tutorial Services (TS) provides peer-led tutoring services and academic skills sessions to UNC students enrolled in undergraduate-level courses.
Tutorial Services is a centralized program with additional satellite and night tutoring options. Certified through the College Reading and Learning Association Tutorial Services serves students and the larger campus community by promoting student academic achievement, retention and persistence through degree completion.
Supplemental Instruction Learning materials POLICIES Individual Courses Additional Resources
Tutorial Services allows you to schedule tutoring appointments for up to two hours per week per class. If needed, we reserve the right to limit the number of appointments per student to one appointment per week, per subject area. The Night Tutoring is drop-in tutoring on the first floor of the library.
Schedule a tutoring session with us today!
Courses offered are listed in the course offerings
Schedule a virtual tutoring appointment by following the instructions below:
- Log in to TutorTrac using your UNC Bear Email and password.
- On left side panel, select Search Availability.
- In the search page, select which Center from the drop down menu (Tutoring Center, Tutoring Center Online, SI, or SI Online). Night Tutoring will show you who's available but you can't make an appointment (drop-in only on the 1st floor of the library).
- Select the course from the Section drop-down.
- Hit Search.
- Select the appointment time you would like.
- Under Reason select Group or Individual.
- Choose 30 or 60 minutes.
- Enter your phone number.
- In the Notes section, provide the tutor with a brief statement on what you would like to discuss.
- Click Save.
- You will receive a confirmation for your appointment. You should get an email reminder for your appointment to your Bear Mail prior to the appointment. The main menu in TutorTrac will display information about upcoming appointments.
- Log Back on to TutorTrac for the zoom link to attend online sessions.
If you have questions, contact email@example.com.
Want to become a Tutor?
Tutorial Services tutor team is made up of peer tutors and supplemental instruction
leaders who are
dedicated to supporting the academic success of their peers. All participating tutors receive on-going training and certification.