Jump to main content

COVID-19: News and campus updates | University policies and resources

 Who's My Advisor?


Undergraduates with a declared major are assigned an advisor at the time the program or major is declared. You can find your specific academic advisor in your Ursa account under Student tab > Register for Classes > Student Information.

Click on a college below to see what majors are supported by that college. Click on the link within that college to access specific advising information for your student type.

*If you are an undergraduate student and have not yet decided on a major, Soar is the office that provides academic advising.