Research, scholarship and creative works (RSCW) at the University of Northern Colorado are at the core of UNC's Strategic Framework to provide our students a Transformative Education. The mission of the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs and Sponsored Programs is to support and promote the RSCW of faculty, staff and students at UNC.
Not spam ! If you receive an email from Streamlyne Research, please do not delete it. Streamlyne Research is a new software that is being used for research administration, IRB, IACUC, and annual Conflict of Interest Disclosure. If you receive an email with the subject "[External]Annual COI Disclosure Reminder," please open it and follow the instructions to complete your Annual COI Disclosure by October 15.
- NSF IUSE funding opportunity. 2020 NSF IUSE Synopsis
- Faculty Grant Writing Groups. Join now!
- The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs has moved to Carter Hall, room 2008
- ORSP is redesigning the effort certification process. Please be on the lookout for the new and improved process. For any questions please contact Chris Saxton at 970-351-1932 or email@example.com
- Revised Common Rule. Effective January 21, 2019 for IRB.
- Current Studies Seeking Volunteers
- Learn more about upcoming education and training opportunities
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs Core Functions