Research, scholarship and creative works (RSCW) at the University of Northern Colorado are at the core of UNC's Strategic Framework to provide our students a Transformative Education. The mission of the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs and Sponsored Programs is to support and promote the RSCW of faculty, staff and students at UNC.
** Final Reminder: Your Annual COI Disclosure must be completed and submitted by March 5, 2021 **
Not spam ! If you receive an email from Streamlyne Research, please do not delete it. Streamlyne Research is a new software that is being used for research administration, IRB, IACUC, and annual Conflict of Interest Disclosure. If you receive an email with the subject "[External]Annual COI Disclosure Reminder," please open it and follow the instructions to complete your Annual COI Disclosure by October 15.
- Faculty Grant Writing Groups. Join now!
- The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs has moved to Carter Hall, room 2008
- ORSP is redesigning the effort certification process. Please be on the lookout for the new and improved process. For any questions please contact Chris Saxton at 970-351-1932 or email@example.com
- Revised Common Rule. Effective January 21, 2019 for IRB.
- Current Studies Seeking Volunteers
- Learn more about upcoming education and training opportunities
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs Core Functions