Research, scholarship and creative works (RSCW) at the University of Northern Colorado are at the core of UNC's Strategic Framework to provide our students a Transformative Education. The mission of the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs and Sponsored Programs is to support and promote the RSCW of faculty, staff and students at UNC.
- Faculty Grant Writing Groups. Join now!
- The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs has moved to Carter Hall, room 2008
- Congress is seeking to increase the budget for the National Science Foundation’s research and education programs in fiscal year 2020
- Senate bill would give NIH $3 billion in 2020, or 7.7% boost
- ORSP is redesigning the effort certification process. Please be on the lookout for the new and improved process. For any questions please contact Chris Saxton at 970-351-1932 or email@example.com
- NSF's 10 Big Ideas In 2019, NSF will invest $30 million in each Big Idea to support emerging opportunities for U.S. leadership in Big Ideas that serve the Nation's future.
- Revised Common Rule. Effective January 21, 2019 for IRB.
- Current Studies Seeking Volunteers
- Learn more about upcoming education and training opportunities
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs Core Functions