The School of Sport and Exercise Science offers graduate degrees at the masters, doctoral, and post-baccalaurate levels. Areas of study include exercise science (biomechanics, exercise physiology, and social psychology of sport and physical activity), sport administration, sport pedagogy, sports coaching, and physical education and physical activity leadership. Explore these areas in more depth by selecting the program below.
Master of Science Programs
- Master of Science - Sport and Exercise Science, Choose one of the following emphasis areas:
- Master of Science - Sport Administration
- Physical Education & Physical Activity Learning MAT
- Master of Arts - Sport Coaching
Doctor of Philosophy Programs
- Sport and Exercise Science Ph.D., Choose one of the following emphasis areas:
- Sport Administration Ph.D.
- Physical Education & Physical Activity Learning Ph. D.