Students in the College of Natural and Health Sciences’ Student Ambassador Program serve in a voluntary role and provide support to a variety of College activities, such as acting as a resource at recruitment functions, assisting with College events, and volunteering in the NHS Advising Center.
The program is open to sophomore, junior, senior and graduate students who are majoring in a program within the College of Natural and Health Sciences and who have earned at least a 2.80 cumulative GPA.
From left to right
- Hannah Wilson- major in Biological Sciences; minors in Chemistry and Psychology
- Katie Madic – major in Audiology and Speech-Language Sciences
- Tess Willems – major in Human Services; minor in Psychology
- Anaistacia Romero - major in Nutrition; minor in Human Services
- Stephanie Vargas - major in Audiology and Speech-Language Sciences; minors in Multicultural Anthropology and Special Education
- (Not pictured) Advisor - Beckie Croissant, Director of NHS Advising Center