The UNC Campus
The main campus of the University of Northern Colorado, located in Greeley, consists of over 50 buildings situated on 260 acres of land with more than 3,700 trees. Providing a safe and secure campus for our students is a priority. Explore the campus through our virtual tour or schedule a campus visit if you are in the U.S.
At UNC we strive to see our students succeed academically, professionally, as well as personally. There are numerous resources students can take advantage of, such as:
There’s more to university life than attending classes. At UNC it is easy to pursue your interests, develop new interests and hobbies, and make new friends. By actively participating in campus life you can build on what you learn in class, learn more about yourself, form lasting friendships and find a place where you belong.
There are more than 100 clubs and organizations at UNC ranging from academic, professional, social, cultural, religious, to sports and service.
All newly admitted students with less than 20 college credit hours earned after high school graduation (or equivalent), who are under 21 and not living with their legal guardian in the local area must live in UNC's housing system through the completion of the first academic year of their attendance. First-year students wishing to live off campus may request an exemption.
- International students are allowed to live in any hall on campus. However, there are several options available that may be of interest to international students.
- Living on campus allows you to build a support system of peers and get involved, and it’s a big factor in a first-year student’s success.
- UNC provides plenty of great housing options, including traditional residence hall rooms, suites, apartments and houses.
- On-campus housing is just a short walk away from classes, labs and libraries.
- You will have easy access to University Center events, the Campus Recreation Center and a variety of dining options.
- There are various residential learning communities students can participate in, such as the Global Village Community.
Dining Services at UNC offer a variety of healthy foods including fresh fruits, vegetarian meals and a gourmet salad bar in an “all you care to eat” fashion. It also offers meals-to-go, all at a great price.