Jump to main content

Employment Forms

Employers Posting Positions

Information on posting a job or internship on Handshake.

Student Job Search

Search available postings for jobs and internships through Handshake.

CASE Agreement

Students employed through the university that are interested in automatic paycheck deduction for paying their UNC bill can submit a CASE Agreement.

Student Employment Action Form

Need to change details of a student's employment? Submit an Action form.

Time Sheet Form

Payroll forms, such as time sheets and other Human Resources forms.