Awarded automatically based on the student’s academic performance. Students must be admitted by March 1 for consideration.
- $24,000 ($6,000 per year)
- Must have a 3.8 GPA and 29 ACT or 1290 SAT (prior to March 2016) or 1350 SAT (after March 2016)
- Renewable with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- $12,000 ($3,000 per year)
- Must have a 3.6 GPA and 27 ACT or 1210 SAT (prior to March 2016) or 1280 (after March 2016)
- Renewable with a 2.75 GPA or higher
- $8,000 ($2,000 per year)
- Must have a 3.4 GPA and 24 ACT or 1090 SAT (prior to March 2016) or 1160 (after March 2016)
- Renewable with a 2.5 GPA or higher
Students are eligible to receive only one of the above scholarships.
Students can also receive the following scholarships in addition to one of the above if criteria is met:
Greeley Promise Scholarship
- $2,000/renewable for students who meet satisfactory academic progress as defined by the Office of Financial Aid
- Graduate of Greeley/Evans District 6, Greeley charter schools, or Dayspring Christian Academy
- Student must have a minimum 2.5 High School GPA
- The student must be a new freshman admitted for the upcoming fall semester and attend UNC the semester directly following high school graduation.
UNC Legacy Scholarship
- $500/not automatically renewed
- Students whose biological or adoptive mother or father graduated from UNC
- Requires completion of the UNC Universal Scholarship Application