Applications for Fall 2018 Semester Now Open
Applications Due Friday, March 23rd at 5:00pm
Applications, short essay answers, and resumes can be turned in online through Handshake or in-person at Office of Student Life Room 2025.
- Maintain a cumulative & semester GPA of 2.5
- Come to all bi-weekly meetings
- Able to come to additional meetings on a need-based basis
- Able to hold sensitive information
- Work well with fellow members
- Debate information in a respectful manner
- Learn about university laws & regulations
- Help & protect fellow students
- Gain professional experience
- Great addition on resumes
- Semi-monthly stipend reward
- Network & meet with people from around campus in different departments & positions
Student Judiciary Mission
The Student Judiciary acts as an optional resource for students who are going through the conduct process. Student Judiciary will work as advocates and ambassadors for the process. Judiciary also seeks to uphold the constitution and bylaws set forth by Student Senate as well as act as an advocacy board for students.
Student Judiciary Members
Office hours held in the Student Senate Office in the Office of Student Life, UC Room 2025.
Dakota 'Cody' Duran
Samantha 'Sam' Knies
Gabriela 'Gaby' Sanchez
Student Judiciary Advisors
(formerly Bears Career Connection)