Welcome to Student Judiciary
The Student Judiciary acts as an optional resource for students who are going through the conduct process. Student Judiciary will work as advocates and ambassadors for the process. Judiciary also seeks to uphold the constitution and bylaws set forth by Student Senate as well as act as an advocacy board for students.
For questions, please email us at Student.Judiciary@unco.edu
- Maintain a cumulative & semester GPA of 2.5
- Come to all bi-weekly meetings
- Able to come to additional meetings on a need-based basis
- Able to hold sensitive information
- Work well with fellow members
- Debate information in a respectful manner
- Learn about university laws & regulations
- Help & protect fellow students
- Gain professional experience
- Great addition on resumes
- Semi-monthly stipend reward
- Network & meet with people from around campus in different departments & positions
Student Judiciary Members
Wednesdays 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Tuesdays 11 a.m.-Noon
Elijah (EA) Anderson-Taylor
Mondays 10-11 a.m.
Fridays 12:30-1:30 p.m.