Welcome to Student Judiciary
For questions, please email us at Student.Judiciary@unco.edu
Applications not available at this time
Applications may be emailed to Student.Judiciary@unco.edu or dropped off in-person at Office of Student Life Room 2025 during our office hours (listed below).
- Maintain a cumulative & semester GPA of 2.5
- Come to all bi-weekly meetings
- Able to come to additional meetings on a need-based basis
- Able to hold sensitive information
- Work well with fellow members
- Debate information in a respectful manner
- Learn about university laws & regulations
- Help & protect fellow students
- Gain professional experience
- Great addition on resumes
- Semi-monthly stipend reward
- Network & meet with people from around campus in different departments & positions
Student Judiciary Mission
The Student Judiciary acts as an optional resource for students who are going through the conduct process. Student Judiciary will work as advocates and ambassadors for the process. Judiciary also seeks to uphold the constitution and bylaws set forth by Student Senate as well as act as an advocacy board for students.
Student Judiciary Members
Office hours held in the Student Senate Office in the Office of Student Life, UC Room 2025.
Student Judiciary Advisors
(formerly Bears Career Connection)