Connections Summer Bridge Program
All incoming first-year CHE participants participate in a four-day summer bridge program called CHE Connections. Howeverm Connection is optional for incoming transfer and
continuing CHE participants, but their attendance is highly encouraged. The purpose
of Connections is to prepare new CHE participants for a successful first year of college.
During these four days, students will have the opportunity to meet other first-year
CHE participants and staff and engage in interactive and fun activities.
Selected incoming CHE participants will receive additional information and details about Connections, highlights include:
- Helping you move into the residence hall two days early at no additional cost to you
- Meeting other CHE participants
- Getting to know the CHE professional and peer staff
- Building relationships with other CHE students through group activities
- Getting individualized campus tours, based on your schedule of classes (to avoid getting lost on Day One)
- Having fun!