Connections Summer Bridge Program
All incoming first-year CHE participants participate in a four-day summer bridge program called CHE Connections. Howeverm Connection is optional for incoming transfer and
continuing CHE participants, but their attendance is highly encouraged. The purpose
of Connections is to prepare new CHE participants for a successful first year of college.
During Connections, students will have the opportunity to meet members of our CHE
community that include first-year, continuing, and incoming transferred students and
staff. We will engage in interactive and fun activities!
Selected incoming CHE participants will receive additional information and details about summer Connections, highlights include:
- Helping you move into the residence hall two days early at no additional cost to you
- Meeting other CHE participants (all first-generation)
- Getting to know the CHE professional and peer staff
- Building relationships with other CHE participants through group activities
- Getting individualized campus tours, based on your schedule of classes (to avoid getting lost on Day One)
- Having lots of fun!