American Red Cross Adult and Pediatric CPR, First Aid, and AED Courses
This course will prepare you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid breathing and cardiac emergencies involving adults, children and infants and meets OSHA/workplace requirements. This is a blended learning course including an online portion and an instructor-led classroom skill session.
The online portion must be completed prior to attending the in-class portion and must be on a PC or tablet with a high-speed Internet connection. Allow approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the online portion.
Upon completion of this course you will receive a digital certificate for Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years. American Red Cross Website.
Dates and Times
- January 4 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- January 23 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- February 13 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Fee & Payment
- Cost is $60.
- UNC Campus Recreation offers this course at a discounted rate, but the course must
be paid in full before the in-person portion.
- Payments are required one week in advance for non-UNC-affiliated guests.
- For UNC-affiliated guests, payments can be made the day of your course via student bill or credit card at the Campus Recreation Front Desk.
- Registered participants who cancel within one week of the scheduled course date or do not show up will be billed a $20 fee.